Paper Planes Interface Design
Paper Planes was a student project at Teesside University for my Interface Design module. The idea behind the game concept was to have a simple vertical sidescroller that fit mobile devices as well as web platforms. The interface was created in Unity with Photoshop used for the art.
- Intro designed to introduce game concept.
- Facebook icon and text in blue colors to make it more easily recognizable.
- Help has illustration so the player dont have to read an excess amount of text. Allowing them an easier time to get into the game.
- Ingame high score comparison so you always know how you are doing compared to your friends.
- Multipliers are in color so it does not get confused with obstacles.
- Backdrop in lighter grey so it dosent stand out compared to the obstacles.
- The hue is stronger for the player's score post it note in order to make it very apparent where they currently are compared to their friends.